Each Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm and on Thursday from 9:00am to 12:00pm the Food Bank is open for eligible families. The Food Bank serves an average of 500 families per month in Cullman County. Each bag has approximately 37lbs. of food and drink. According to the USDA guideline of $1.60/lb., these bags are valued at about $59/bag. This equals 8 tons of food a month provided through our food bank to the community of Cullman. This does not include the other necessary items like baby food, diapers, wipes and school supplies that are also provided for qualified families.
Service is for Cullman County residents ONLY.
ALL paperwork due on second visit.
* Valid Picture ID for ALL Adults in the home for ALL ADULTS in householdFixed Income:
* Social Security(notice received in December)
* SSI Amount
* Last pay check stub(will need each month)
* Letter stating amount or notice of denialProof of Address:
* Something you received recently in the mail with postage marked.Social Security Cards:
* For EVERYONE in the household
New Year’s Day
Thanksgiving Day + 1 day after
New Year’s Eve Day
If you would like to make a donation, click on the button below or check out our donate page for other donation opportunities